Food, Lodging, Campgrounds, Pools

New licenses , Change of Ownership, Expansion/Modification of any Facility, Complaints

  • Restaurants; Catering Operations; Mobile & Temporary Food Establishments
  • Food Vending Operations
  • Retail Food Establishments (e.g. grocery stores, stores at gas stations)
  • Wholesale Food
  • Food Warehouses
  • Meat/Poultry Processing
  • Baking
  • Milk Production, Cheese Production
  • Hotels/Motels; Tourist Rooming Houses
  • Bed & Breakfasts
  • Campgrounds; Special Event Campground
  • Recreational/Educational Camp
  • Public Swimming Pools; Whirlpools; Water Recreation Attractions

Contact: Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection, 608-224-4720


Food Licensing:
Call 608-224-4923

Retail/Restaurant Food Regulation:

Recreational Programs:

Report a Food or Recreational Safety Complaint:

Tattoo & Body Art

Licenses, Facilities, Complaints, etc.

Contact: Department of Safety & Professional Services, 608-266-2112

Mailbox is: