Columbia County is pleased to offer direct deposit of vendor payments. The process will mean that as a vendor, you can choose the option of receiving your invoice payments through ACH (Automated Clearing House). Our payment to you will be deposited directly into an account specified by you on the Vendor Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposits Form. We trust that you will find this process beneficial, as payments will be received sooner than with our current check process.
Why use direct deposit?
- Convenience - your payment is deposited automatically on the day payment is due.
- Eliminates extra bank transaction steps to deposit your payment.
- Eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen or forged checks.
- Reduces the possibility of overdrafts. Deposit is posted to your account quickly.
- Free - no charge to you.
- Provides faster access to funds. Funds are available without having to wait for the check to clear.
- Flexible - you may have your payment deposited to a checking account or a savings account.
- You may terminate the authorization at any time.
Complete the Vendor Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposits Form. This form, along with a voided check or bank authorization, should be returned to:
Columbia County Accounting Department
P.O. Box 473
Portage, WI 53901
or email: email@example.com.
Once established, a new form will need to be completed if there is a change in your banking information.
Payment information is provided via email.
If you have any questions regarding your electronic payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608.742.9645.
VENDOR AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT FOR DIRECT DEPOSITS FORM