Columbia County Department of Health and Human Services has adopted Organizational Effectiveness (OE) as a facilitated step-by-step approach to continuously improving our department's performance and consumer outcomes. Any employee can make a referral to OE when they identify an issue that needs to be resolved.
Why Organizational Effectiveness?
- It gets all parties on the same page about the why and how the organizational improvement work is to be done.
- It demonstrates explicitly our commitment to improving consumer outcomes and services.
- It builds organizational credibility with stakeholders and employees.
- It is a consistent way to solve problems collaboratively.
- It creates an open and safe environment.
- It tracks accountability and monitors progress.
OE utilizes the DAPIM process: Define, Assess, Plan, Implement, and Monitor.