Permit Applications & Info

Permit Application Forms & Information

Note: You are responsible for any other Federal, State, County, Town or local permits. All permittees should also contact the Town government to assure compliance with additional Town specific building permits or UDC permits. 
Information on Town contacts is listed in the document "Requirements & Contacts". 
Categories    Description/Contents
  Zoning, Floodplain, Sign, Shoreland, Mobile Service Support Structures 
Public Hearing
  CUP, HOP, Plan Amendment, Rezone, Subdivision Variance, Variance
Sanitary Permit
  Sanitary, Soil Eval, POWTS Mgmt Plan, Holding Tank Agreement, etc.
  Camping, ERN, Land Disturbance, Temporary Occupancy, Temporary Use