Child Support Agency
Carl Frederick Administration Building
400 DeWitt St.
Portage, Wisconsin 53901
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30
Phone: (608) 742-9610
Child Support Agency
PO Box 256
Portage, WI 53901
The Columbia County Child Support Agency provides the following services:
- Establishment of Paternity for unwed Mothers and Fathers
- Obtain and Enforce child support orders, including Medical Support
- Location of absent parents
- Referral to District Attorneys Office for Criminal Prosecution
- Interstate Establishment and Enforcement of all the above types of actions
To request any of the above services or status of same, you must file an application with our agency and make any requests for information in writing to the address provided herein.
If you would like to download a Child Support Application, click on the link below:
Child Support Application
When you download, complete and return the application to our agency, make a request at the top of the application for a copy of our Office Policy.
Request for Service
If you already have an application on file with our agency and would like a status update or other child support services, please complete and submit a Request for Service Form.
If you would like to download a form for preparing your own motion to change the child support obligation, please click the link below. The document contains some procedural instructions and is availabile in Word or PDF format.
Circuit Court Forms
If you would like to review the Pro Se Divorce forms available through the Wisconsin Court System, click on the link below:
PRO Se Divorce Forms
If you would like to view the State of Wisconsin Department of Children & Families site for Child Support, click on the link below:
State Child Support Information
The Wisconsin Child Support Online Services web site is for people to:
- View your payments paid and received on-line
- Find out about payments and collections
- How to make a payment
- How to apply for Child Support Services
- Customer Services and Special Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Employer Withholding Questions
- It also has Helpful Links to Related Sites
KIDS Information Line
The KIDS Information Line gives you information on your payments and/or collections, information about applying for services and general child support information. See appropriate phone number as listed below.
(414) 615-2400 Metro Milwaukee area
(800) 991-5530 toll free outside the Metro Milwaukee area
(877) 209-5209 toll free TDD