The Columbia County Child Support Agency provides the following services:
- Establishment of Paternity for unwed Mothers and Fathers
- Obtain and Enforce child support orders, including Medical Support
- Location of absent parents
- Referral to District Attorneys Office for Criminal Prosecution
- Interstate Establishment and Enforcement of all the above types of actions
To request any of the above services or status of same, you must file an application with our agency and make any requests for information in writing to the address provided herein.
If you would like to download a Child Support Application, click on the link below:
Child Support Application
When you download, complete and return the application to our agency, make a request at the top of the application for a copy of our Office Policy.
Request for Service
If you already have an application on file with our agency and would like a status update or other child support services, please complete and submit a Request for Service Form.