THE COLUMBIA COUNTY CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY HAS IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, do not come to the Courthouse. Rather, contact the Child Support Agency as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
- Masks are required upon entering the lobby of the Child Support Agency. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Please do not bring any nonessential parties to your meeting with the Child Support Agency. Only the parties specifically scheduled for the appointment should attend.
- Only one party will be allowed in the lobby of the Child Support Agency at any time. If someone is in there when you arrive, please wait in the hallway.
- If you are attending a meeting for genetic testing, our staff will wear gloves, a mask, and a face shield.
- If you are attending an appointment, our staff will wear a mask.
- Our conference room will be sanitized after each meeting.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL CONCERNS AT (608) 742-9610.