Our Mission and Amenities
We hold as our Mission ...
We, the administration and staff of the Columbia HCC, are committed to providing the best possible care to all residents irrespective of race, color, creed or national origin. We believe that the emphasis of this service must be on the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of the resident, who is perceived as a person and as a member of society. We believe that the care provided to each resident must focus on the needs of that individual. We assure those residents entrusted to our care, receive quality healthcare whether it be rehabilitative, maintenance or palliative care.
- Professional, dedicated and experienced staff
- Doctor and Dentist visits/exams
- Podiatrist, Audiologist and Optometrist exams
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapy (inpatient and outpatient)
- Dietician and Pharmacists services
- Personalized care plans
- Alzheimer/Dementia Unit
- Private and Semi-private rooms
- Rooms for couples available
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Daily activities
- Spacious private visiting areas
- Complete security system
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Cable TV
- Internet accessibility
Our 124-bed Health Care Center is located on 11 beautiful acres overlooking Duck Creek. Established in 1858, our history proves our continued commitment to excellence in quality skilled care and meeting the community's needs.