Tax Bill Mailing Address Change Request

Request tax bill mailing address change using the web portal.

To submit a request to the Land Information Department for a tax bill mailing address change, perform a tax parcel search and click on the Request Mailing Address Change link in the Mailing Address section of the page.  Additional parcels may be added to the initial request.  Name, email, and phone number are required to enable the submission of the request.  No login is required.

Click HERE to search for a tax parcel on the Ascent web portal to start your mailing address change request.

Please note that the improper use of a public or private mail service or interstate communications device (e.g. internet-based communications) as part of a scheme to commit fraud may constitute a federal crime.  The penalties for mail/wire fraud may include a sentence of 20 years in federal prison, a find or up to $250,000, or both.

Please contact the Land Information Department for assistance.  Contact Us.


We want to hear from you!  Please let us know if you have questions or comments about the Land Information Department website or suggestions on how to improve our service to you.  Contact Us.

Some documents provided in Adobe Acrobat format.  Download Adobe Acrobat Reader @

Staff Site Editor Logon